You will be part of Triniti.ai platform that helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of our internal next generation AI Engine.
As part of the team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
- Provide expertise and leadership in solutions architecture in the infrastructure and applications space; define the business case for solutions. Assist in the design of solutions in order to help with prototyping and development.
- Act as a trusted technical advisor and solve complex Cloud Infrastructure and DevOps challenges.
- Create and deliver best practices recommendations, tutorials, blog articles, sample code, and technical presentations adapting to different levels of key business and technical stakeholders.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience maintaining internet facing production-grade applications in virtualized environments such as AWS
- Experience writing scripts in one or more languages such as Java, Python, Go and/or similar.
- Experience serving in the capacity of a technical consultant or advisor, or equivalent client-facing engineering or technical consulting experience.
- Experience working with scalable networking technologies such as Load Balancers/Firewalls and web standards (REST APIs, web security mechanisms).
- Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, OpenStack, Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible, Jenkins).
- Understanding of open source server software (such as NGINX, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch).
- Familiarity with standard IT security practices such as encryption, certificates and key management.