You’ll be a critical member of a engineering team working on architecting and building up the next generation AI based financial service platform.
The job involves the following responsibilities:
- Contribute to our REST API’s written in Java , Spring and Hibernate
- Integrate with 3rd party Messaging API’s
- Ensure all the API’s are super scalable , fault tolerant and well documented.
- Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Have a fanatical attention to quality
Who you are:
You want to work on challenging problems with smart people. You’re someone who could get positions at most software companies, but you’re looking for the perfect role that has great leadership, a roster of top talent, game-changing product vision, and a work hard/ play hard company culture.
You also meet most (if not all) of the following requirements:
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience
- Familiar with Java and J2EE Stack
- Bachelors degree
- Solid OOP and software design knowledge – you should know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
- Expert on the Spring and Hibernate Stack
- Loves API’s , familiar with REST and Web Services
- Familiarity with Spring Security , REST Easy ,Jersey etc
- Expert with MySQL , SQL Queries and Oracle
- Familiarity with Redis or MongoDB or any other NoSQL
- Familiarity with AWS , Linux , Unix
- Familiarity with Git , SVN , Jira , Testing Automation
- Familiarity with Agile Tools and Methodologies
- Familiarity or has worked on High Scalability Systems
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self training.
- You are Self Motivated to get things done and a Self-starter